Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Elaine's Story

By Elaine
Nothing is more pleasurable and satisfying to me than watching a couple of guys get into an argument and fight it out.
For a long time I avoiding watching fights, but that all changed about twenty years ago, when I was sixteen years old. I was standing outside school one morning, talking to a couple of my friends when this jerk Fred came up behind me and pinched me on the butt. I turned around and slapped him across the face. He laughed and said, "Nice butt, babe!"
Later that day after, I had eaten lunch, I noticed a commotion in the schoolyard and approached it to see what was going on. Fred was being harassed by Gary, the school bully. I had to stay there and watch. Fred was obviously intimidated to the point of shaking with fear. I had to giggle; I was enjoying his predicament, especially after what he had done to me earlier that morning. In spite of his fear, Fred agreed to meet Gary after school to fight. I was so excited and thrilled about watching the fight that I could not concentrate on anything the remainder of the school day.
Finally, three o'clock came and I ran to the spot where the fight was to take place. The guys showed up and confronted each other, yelling and cursing. I had a big smile on my face and I began to laugh at what they were saying! The excitement was great; I had a pleasurable feeling surging throughout my body and my heart was pounding so hard that my boobs were jiggling! Both guys were wearing tight jeans and when they stripped off their shirts, I started getting turned on! My nipples were hard and I was getting wet between my legs!
I enjoyed the yelling and cursing and the shoving match between them, and I really loved it when the hitting started!!! Fred threw the first couple of punches and Gary ducked them. Gary then slammed a fist into Fred's face, knocking him backward and to his knees. He jumped up and both guys charged at each other with fists flying. Wow! Those guys were in fist city and they were both getting bloodied up good!!!!
Hearing the sounds of the hitting and watching the hitting gave me excitement and thrills that I had never before experienced! At one point, Gary punched Fred in the stomach and caused him to bend forward. Gary then put him in a headlock. I had been giggling during the fight, but I had to laugh out loud as I watched Gary parade him around in that headlock!
He soon set him free and immediately punched him in the side of the face, knocked him to the ground! Gary jumped on top of him and they continued to fight and struggle on the ground. They rolled to a stop with their heads at my feet; I enjoyed standing over them, hearing them grunt and groan and watching them bleed and sweat as they struggled with each other. My nipples were harder than ever and the feeling of warmth and moisture in my crotch accompanied the pleasurable tingling sensation rushing through my body from head to toe.
Gary had Fred pinned down and started to bite him on top of the shoulder.
"Bite him, baby, bite him hard!" I yelled as I enjoyed seeing the look of agony on Fred's face.
When he got through biting, Gary drew back a fist to pound his opponent yet again. Fred already had one black eye and I yelled for Gary to hit him in the other eye while he had him pinned down.
"Hit him! Hit him!" I yelled as Gary slammed his fist into Fred's face, blackening his other eye and opening up a cut above it, causing even more bleeding. Fred started crying like a baby and begged Gary to stop let him give up and stop fighting.
As Gary got off of him, I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him on top of the head and praised him for a great fight! I then stood there for awhile and and watched as Gary hobbled off, leaving Fred sitting up on the ground holding his head down in his hands. He tried to get up to his feet a couple of times but went back down to the ground out of exhaustion. I laughed and turned around and started walking home.
I felt like I was walking on a cloud all the way home and was giggling and smiling all the way! When I got home and went up to my room to change out of my wet panties, I noticed some splattering of blood on my jeans! I loved it!!! I wore those jeans for days before washing them again!
Wow, I loved watching those guys fight and I have never missed an opportunity to watch a good fight since!

4 comments:

  1. ALL WOMEN TELL US THE MOST HORRIFIC THING U WANNA SEE!! EVERYONE ON THE SITE WOULD LOVE 2 HEAR IT AN U DON'T HAVE TO MAKE UP A STORY, JUS EXPLAIN YOUR REAL INTERNAL DESIRE OF THE CARNAGE YOU'D ABSOLUTLY LOVE 2 VIEW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elain did you fuck Gary after that ? He should deserve it , don't you think darling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopefully she gave him a great blowjob and swallowed it when he came

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...