Friday, December 28, 2012

Younger Sister Humiliation - Part Two

By Ted Edison
 .

I always had a contentious relationship with my sister, it was sibling rivalry taken to another level. Growing up in a conservative Pakistani household, it always bothered me that she did not respect me like the younger sisters of my friends, but rather seemed to delight in upstaging me at every turn. What really upset me is the fact that instead of respecting me, she would throw the fact that I was bullied in school in my face. 
 .
I have always been a bit of a nerd, and it was not uncommon for me to be picked on by my classmates. This had been going on since I was in elementary school, but had become worse in recent years, as the other guys became bigger and I remained below average in height. Their bullying became more merciless.
 .
When my sister started High School, I was already a junior but still at the bottom of the totem poll when it came to school popularity. One of the guys who beat on me fairly regularly was Mikey, a black guy who had no problems of his own. He was strong, fit and popular. He could have easily ignored me like most other people but instead delighted in tormenting me and making me helpless.
 .
One day as I approached my locker, I saw him talking with my sister. It was humiliating to me  to see my sister conversing with someone who - and this was no secret - made my life a living hell. 
 .
As I stood there like a deer in headlights, not believing how my sister was talking - almost flirting - with Mikey, I was splashed with a cold dose of reality. The way she was “looking” at him I knew this was no ordinary conversation related to school matters as I was trying to convince myself it might be. Soon she started touching his arm in such a way that I knew it was going where it shouldn’t and I decided I had to do something.
  
Before I could, Mikey yelled out: “Sammer, you little fuck!” loud enough that everyone stopped what they were doing and looked. I felt my face flush immediately, and suddenly the bravado I had worked up to approach them melted away and I tried to escape. 

He quickly caught up with me, and got me in a reverse headlock. I could feel myself being lifted off the ground as he used his brute strength to pick me up. I then heard through what sounded like a muffler him making a joke about how it probably was hard "seeing my sexy sister talking to a real man!” 
 .
Though I was loosing my breath and consciousness, I could hear the muffled sounds of people laughing at me. Though I kept praying my sister would call for help, I got a look at her long enough to see that she too was laughing at my condition!
 .
Mikey then dropped me, and I tried to scurry away by crawling on the floor. He kicked my arms out beneath me, and I fell chin first on the floor, knocking my glasses off my face and leaving me feeling like I had a broken jaw. My glasses were cracked. 

In a moment, he again lifted me up - throat first - and I struggled for breath as everything went dark.
.
...to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...