Thursday, October 30, 2014

Greg's Story

Editor's Note: We welcome Greg to the blog as an enthusiastic reader and contributor.  Greg was kind enough to send us a story (his story) for publication here.  His submission has been lightly edited for readability, and the art work supplied is random window dressing harvested from the web.


My first experience with the thrill of women enjoying watching men fight was just three days after my completion of my sophomore year in high school. I had been working out at the school and was just leaving when I heard a girl call out my name.  It was the smoking hot "Lisa," a stunner who had just recently graduated.  She was the best friend of my best friend's older sister.  She walked up to me and asked if she could walk with me.  Of course, I quickly said yes.  

Lisa was dressed in a little pink tank top, a pair of skimpy cut off jeans and, in particular, a pair of flip flops that showed her beautiful feet, as well as bright red nail polish.  Having a bit of a foot fetish, I will never forget the impact of her lovely feet.  As we began to walk, I heard another voice calling out to Lisa. It was her boyfriend Rick.  He was running toward us so we stopped and waited for him. Once he got to us it was obvious that he was upset with us walking together.  He started getting in my face, asking what the fuck was going on with me and Lisa. I told him to chill out, nothing was going on, but he wasn't buying it. He then turned to Lisa and asked if I was hitting on her.  I was expecting her to calm him down, but to my surprise, she said nothing.  When I turned and looked at her, I could see a fire in her eyes.  It was then I knew that lovely Lisa was not going to stop this impending fight.  She was becoming excited and clearly wanted it to happen. I can still feel the rush that came over me with the realization that this was going to be a fight to the finish.  There would be no one to stop it.  It was going to be just him against me, with Lisa excitedly watching.

Rick gave me a hard shove in the chest and coldly said, "I am going to beat your ass!" Suddenly, Lisa shouted, "Wait!"  I thought for a moment that she was going to stop the fight, but then she said, "Before you start, both of you take off your shirts." I could not believe it, but took off my shirt anyway, as did Rick.  He was a little taller than me, but I was much more muscular.   So there we were, stripped to waist and preparing to fight, if not "over" Lisa, at least for Lisa's entertainment.

I was still in a bit of disbelief when Rick punched me square in the mouth. I could feel and taste the blood coming from my rapidly swelling lip.  This cleared my mind and the fight was on! I squared up on him and he threw a wild punch, which I easily ducked under.  I then came up with a straight right to his face, followed by a left hook to his jaw, knocking him down. Lisa was only about 5 feet away and was moving around to get the best view. I looked over at Lisa and as she looked down at Rick, her eyes were wide open in amazement, her hands cupped over her now gasping mouth.  I don't know why I failed to press my advantage at that moment, instead of jumping on him while he was down. Perhaps the site of the mesmerized Lisa mesmerized me.  I charitably allowed him to get up.

Rick rose in a wobbly fashion. Both Lisa and I could see he was hurt.  He threw another wild punch, which I easily ducked, and came up with a brutal shot to Rick's gut.  Both Lisa and I could hear the explosion caused by the air rushing out of his stomach.  Rick fell to his knees, holding his aching midsection, struggling to catch his breath.   Rick managed to call out, in between gasps for air, "OK, I give.  No more." The feeling of having my defeated opponent on his knees, completely at my mercy, with Lisa watching was indescribable.

I looked over at Lisa. As Lisa's eyes came upward from viewing her defeated boyfriend, she looked back at me as if to mouth the words, "Finish him!"  So I grabbed Rick by the hair and brutally brought his face into oncoming knee.  Rick's blood sprayed from his face upon impact.  He went completely limp and it was indisputable that he was knocked out. I held him up by the hair for just a few moments, savoring the victory, and then allowed him to fall helplessly, unconscious, right at Lisa’s feet. She looked down at him laying there for a moment and then looked me, took her hands away from her mouth and softly said, "That was awesome!" Coming back to reality, I picked up my shirt, wiped the blood from my mouth and said, "He’s your boyfriend, you take care of him," and I walked away.  As I walked, it was the most amazing feeling to have won a fight with Lisa watching.  I had always desired Lisa, but she was 2 years older than me and it seemed like she always had a boyfriend.

Three days after the fight, I went over to my best friend's house to swim in his pool and hang out for a while.  When I arrived, I was surprised to see that Lisa was there, laying out in the sun by the pool with my friend's sister.  Lisa was in a skimpy little bikini, all oiled up with Hawaiian Tropic sun tan oil.  She looked so damned hot!
Lisa noticed my arrival and called me to come over to her.  As I approached, I could hear her telling the story of the fight to my friend’s sister. Lisa was gushing about how awesome she thought the fight between Rick and I had been.

As I overheard Lisa excitedly recounting the details of my fight, I could feel my cock growing to full strength. Soon, Lisa could see how hard I was. I felt like I was going to cum all over myself.  My balls were literally aching just from looking at her in that bikini. When she finally finished the story, she looked up at me and said, "You know, I think the winner needs to be rewarded, so come with me."   We went inside the house to the spare bedroom and she quickly locked the door behind us.  Lisa said she broke up with Rick because she now knows he’s a loser.  She sat down on the edge of the bed and told me strip so I did. I was standing there naked in front of her as she inspected me.  My rock hard cock was starting to leak some pre-cum.  In anticipation of what I thought was to come, I was in heaven.

Lisa then told me that for my reward, she going to allow me to taste her cum and told me to lay down on the bed. I watched her slowly take off her bikini.  She then climbed on top of me and straddled my face, grabbing me by the hair, and began grinding her hips to pleasure herself with my outstretched tongue. I can still taste the intense sweetness of her juices.  Lisa reached a thunderous orgasm, loudly moaning and wildly bouncing as she came.  She then abruptly dismounted my face.  Lisa said she was finished with me and proceeded to put her bikini back on.  She fixed her hair, opened the door and left me on the bed, hard on still straining, just laying there.   

Lisa left for college about 2 weeks later and I never saw or heard from her again.

Greg S.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Gregg. You deserve to win such a lovely girl. I hope you and her have an amazing orgasm.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...